Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Drive In Rack||Material:||Stainless Steel Q235B|
|Service Type:||Customized||Load Capacity:||500-5000kgs|
|Surface Treatment:||Powder Coated Or Galvanized||Welding:||Robot Welding|
|Feature:||Corrosion Protection And Anti-Rust||Color:||Blue, Orange Or Customized|
|Application:||Warehouse Storage,Logistic Warehouse, Cold Room Storage Etc||Craft:||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Specifications:||Heavy Duty||Adjustable Distance:||75mm|
drive in racking system,
drive in drive through racking
1) The High grade of steel is used in the manufacturing process to ensure consistency in performance
2) Superior Box Beam – The Box beam section has greater resistance to frontal impact and much higher torsional stiffness.
3) Beams welded at top of connector.
4) 4 Hook Connector for high load applications.
5) Stronger Upright with Rear Flange.
1. "First in last out " storage style .
2. Forklift can drive through the aisle to pick and load pallets.
3. It can improve the storage sufficiency .
4. Guide rail should be installed on each level .
5. High storage sufficiency .
6. Slow picking but low cost.
7. Suitable for items with large quantity
Specifictions Chart of Drive in Rack:
|Material||Stainless Steel Metal|
|Width||2300-3500mm or customized|
|Height||800-1500mm or customized|
|Steel Grade||Q235, Q345 ,SS400|
|Color||Red coating, Blue coating, Orange coating or Customized|
|Use for||Industrial Equipment Racking, Warehouse Storage Shelves, Garage Rackings and etc.|
|Supply Ability||5000 sets per month|
|Payment Terms||30% deposit upon signing the contract and the balance will be cleared before delivery.|
Drive-in rack system features and benefits:
• Lowest cost, highest density pallet storage rack system available
• Drive-In rack uses a common entry / exit
• Drive-Thru rack has a separate entry / exit on opposite sides. Requires two aisles
• “Last-in, first-out” storage systems
• Ideal for storing similar products on like-sized pallets, or for cooler and freezer applications
• Designed to store many pallets of the same item that are not age sensitive
• Great for storing seasonal or slow moving items
• Increases storage density by up to 75%
• Fewer aisles are required
• We offer both roll formed steel and hot rolled structural steel drive-in pallet rack systems
• Reduces damage associated with bulk stacking.
• Optional guide rails available which will help protect the rack from forklift damage
• Drive in has low efficiency compared to pushback and pallet flow. Forklift must drive in and out of rack slowly.
Drive-in and drive-through pallet rack are storage rack configurations that allow the forklift to drive directly into the lane of stacked rows. The difference between a drive-in and a drive-thru pallet rack system is simply whether the bays have an entry at only one end, or at both ends. Drive-in rack systems use a common entry and exit, while drive-thru systems have entry points at either end of the bay. Because a drive-in racking system has only one entrance, it uses what is called a LIFO (last in, first out) storage method. With only one entrance, the last pallet put into a row is necessarily the first one to be taken out. A drive-thru storage system, with two different entry points, can also use a FIFO (first in, first out) storage method. With a FIFO system, pallets are loaded in one end and are pushed back to the other end, where they are then at the front of the row on the opposite side. The first pallet put into such a row is the first one taken out at the other end. This system is advantageous for material with an expiration date or wherever shelf life is a major concern.
Pallet rack shelving Consulting and Design Services
We offer no obligation professional consultation and design. Allow our experienced staff to assist you in designing a storage system that best suits your particular needs.
We also offer:
• Professional CAD Drawings
• Stamped Engineered Drawings
Custom sizes and colors are also available.
Custom designed and built to meet your specific needs and requirements.
After Sale Service
1. Professional engineer and application specialists respond to your requests efficiently;
2. Online via SKYPE MSN; Also through mail, voice phone message and fax if network is not accessible for customer;
3. Follow up the case, record the entire process, report complaint to QC department;
4. QC will find defect from which department ,who is in charge to identify responsibility
record customer respond,suggestion,requirement.
Shenzhen Liyuan Industrial Equipment Co., Ltd. is specialized in the development, design, production, sales, installation and service of storage and storage equipment since 2007 . It has become a large-scale storage shelf manufacturer at home and abroad. And advanced companies in the development and production of intelligent industrial equipment. The company has passed ISO9001: 2000 quality management certification, ISO14001: 2004 environmental management system certification, OHSAS18001: 2007 safety management system certification. And has won the honorary title of China's quality and credit enterprise and the title of advanced intelligent and technological enterprise.
2. How do you ensure your product and service quality?
A: All our processes strictly adhere to ISO-9001 procedures. Raw material inspect ---- First Production Confirm ---- Painting inspect ------ Full inspect before packing. And we have 3 years quality warranty against BL issue date.
3. How to install the racks?
A: You will get detailed install instruction for the rack you custom. If needed, we can provide our engineers to instruct your workers.
7. What you need to provide us before quotation?
A. Already with project design: Just send us, you will get quotation soon.
B. Without project design: Tell us detailed information, for example warehouse size, rack size, loading capacity, level…You will get free design.
A: We could provide custom service, pls tell your request to us.
1) Our quick reply
For a quick quotation, just send email to us. We promise to reply with a price within 12 hours
2) Our short delivery time
For selective pallet racking orders, we will promise to produce within 15 days. As a manufactory we can essure the delivery time according to the formal contract.
3) Our special exporting packages.
We have plastic clips on the beams to protect the beams from surface damage in the transportation, We have got the whole uprights wrapped with transparent plastic film.
Contact Person: Karen
Tel: +86 13530327172